- $125. Includes 15 hours of darkroom reservations. $10/hour to reserve the room after.
- Hot Shops Resident Artists: $8/hour to reserve the room.
- All Darkroom members must complete an orientation with Terry Koopman prior to reserving the room.
- Photo paper must be supplied by the member
We stock the following supplies to support your darkroom work:
- Saunders/LPL 4550XLG Enlarger
- 35mm, 120 and 4×5 Negative Carriers
- Grain Focus Tube
- Adjustable easel
- Trays for printing up to 11×14, tongs, etc.
- B&W film developing
- Multigrade Developer for B&W Paper developing
- Stop Bath
- Rapid Fixer
- You can bring in your own chemicals to use
Film Developing Equipment:
- Plastic, self-loading reels and developing tanks for 35mm and 120 format
- 4×5 sheet film loaders
- Drying Cabinet