Glassblowing Weekend Workshop
June 3 - June 4
This workshop is for someone interested in pursuing glass blowing or a more hands-on experience. This two day session is Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Learn the art of hand-blown glass in this immersive two-day workshop
- Learn the basics of gathering, marvering, jacking and blocking
- Progress to making various glass vessels
- Learn decoration techniques and apply them to your work.
Classes are limited to 4 people to give highly interactive, individual instruction. You will progress at your own pace, and you will be able to keep and show your efforts!
What you need to bring
- 100% cotton clothes – we recommend jeans and long-sleeve shirts.
- A pair of light sunglasses – light enough to see clearly indoors.
- Sack lunch
- A smile!
Total workshop cost is $450. Hot Shops members receive $20 off this workshop.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to hold your spot.
More to come…
Future exhibits and shows are announced all the time.
Please stay tuned.
NOTE ABOUT SHOWS
DATES & TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE! Please refer to this page for updates as the event draws near. Artist receptions are often held the first Friday or Saturday of the month (your best bet is to come around 6-7 pm), unless otherwise noted. Galleries are often attended by a curator Saturday and Sunday, Noon-4pm, or by appointment at (402) 342-6452. Otherwise, shows can be viewed during normal business hours. When in doubt, contact us.